Pastors and Church Leaders:
If you have a desire to maximize the equipping of your congregation for the work of ministry, then a Resident Bible College may be the next step.
Start Your Own Branch of Freedom Bible College & Seminary utilizing our curriculum.
This form of Educational Fellowship will allow you to mentor your own leaders and ENHANCE YOUR MINISTRY!
ACCREDITED! – LOW TUITION! – EASY PAYMENT PLANS! – FAST!
ALL CHRISTIAN DEGREES!
Eight Questions that may Change your Life:
- Has God given you a vision to educate your people?
- Are you a gifted teacher or preacher?
- Are there gifted teachers or preachers in your church that want to work for the Lord?
- Do you have people in your church or ministry that desire to learn more about the Bible?
- Do you have a building or classroom that stands vacant two or more days each week?
- Do you and your ministry have a desire to see the world saved?
- Do you believe the Matthew 28:19-20 Great Commission for today?
- Do you want to see your church or ministry grow?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above questions, you may be a candidate to have your own Franchised, Degree Granting, Resident Branch of Freedom Bible College & Seminary!
Who can Qualify to have Franchised Branch of
Freedom Bible College & Seminary?
You can if . . .
- You are a Christian dedicated to serving the Lord.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or greater – OR are willing to earn one.
- You can provide an official transcript.
- You can provide a resume of your work and ministry experience.
- You hold to the basic tenets of the CFM/FBCS Statement of Faith.
- You have a vision to train men and women for God’s service.
- You have the ability to teach.
- You have the ability to lead an organization.
- You are willing to follow an approved, interdenominational curriculum.
- You have a place, or can obtain a place, for classroom meetings.
- You can afford the Branch Fee and Training Fee.
- You can either come to Siloam Springs, Arkansas for training, or are willing to receive training online through GoToMeeting or Skype.
- You are a trustworthy keeper of records and finances.
- You can follow the Courtesies of the On-site visit.
Take the next step by clicking here to download the FBCS Branch Application. Please complete the form and return either to the address or fax number below. You may also scan your completed application and send it via email. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Contact Freedom Bible College
Freedom Bible College
Resident Branch Systems
1270 Hwy 412 W, Suite K
Siloam Springs, AR 72761